Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Forever Me.

Soon...I will be ready to publish my first piece since redesigning and rethinking this blog thing. I was an avid Daily Kossack (http://www.dailykos.com/) and I still am to degrees. I needed my own venue to publish in. I pledge to always publish to Subject of Discussion first. I am  looking forward to publishing a on going segment called "Going on in Denver" as a part of this site. 4\20 @Civic Center Park? Yeah, I went there. I will always refer you back to this next statement on grammar errors. Point out errors I will appreciate it very much if you do. I am in the process of mastering grammar. I will make some errors on purpose to get points across through writing. Other errors will because I honestly did not catch it but will fix them when I see them or they are pointed out. The goal here is to put out quality content in a style-consistent with  my voice. I am frequently a fan of the absurd. I would enjoy the chance to entertain you.

Sincerely

A Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment